UPDATE: Did you miss the live interview? Click to listen.
Jill Lebofsky is known as the Midlife Mojo Master Coach. She is the author of 2 books, the Amazon best-selling book “No Sweat It’s Just Menopause! Eating, Exercise and Essential Oils For A Healthy Change” and her newest book released last month “Melt The Midlife Middle: A Beginner’s Guide For Women To The Intermittent Fasting & Essential Oils Lifestyle”. Jill educates and supports women globally, 40 and older, both live and online with her various programs, classes and webinars, such as, Melt The Midlife Middle 28 Day Jumpstart To An Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle, Midlife Mojo Virtual Pilates and Midlife Mojo Between The Sheets. Jill understands the importance of bringing women together and does so through her special events, retreats and private online Facebook community, The Right Side of 45. Jill’s simple approach to living your best life is Eat Well, Move More, Love Life. Her ability to deliver information in an entertaining and easily digestible way, even the embarrassing or taboo topics, has allowed her clients to achieve the results they desire and live healthy, happy, passion filled, empowered lives.
Melt the Midlife Middle: A Beginner’s Guide For Women to the Intermittent Fasting & Essential Oils Lifestyle is the second book for the Amazon Bestselling Author. Released on July 5, 2019, it follows the 5-star rated, No Sweat! It’s Just Menopause: Eating, Exercise and Essential Oils for a Healthy Change. Both are available on Amazon in Kindle and paperback.
From the Melt the Midlife Middle Book Description:
Amazon bestselling author Jill Lebofsky, of “No Sweat! It’s Just Menopause: Eating, Exercise & Essential Oils For A Healthy Change,” is back and ready to address a top concern of midlife women – stubborn weight gain. After gaining 20 pounds in her mid-40’s that she couldn’t lose no matter what she tried, the 15-year weight loss coach started to explore less traditional methods to lose unwanted pounds. Jill’s journey led her to Intermittent Fasting. She combined her essential oils with a simple Intermittent Fasting routine, and the pounds began to melt away. The best part? She could eat whatever she wanted and still lose the weight.Intermittent Fasting isn’t about what you eat – it’s about WHEN you eat it. It is true eating freedom without any weighing, measuring, counting . . . and NO deprivation! It is not another diet. Intermittent Fasting is a lifestyle, and the combination Jill teaches of Intermittent Fasting, healthy eating (most of the time) and essential oils for added support will lead you to long-lasting success. Once you experience how simple Intermittent Fasting is to do, and understand WHY Intermittent Fasting works so well for the midlife woman, you will be hooked.Jill teaches beginners an easy approach to Intermittent Fasting that meets the specific needs of the midlife woman’s changing body. Jill includes answers and solutions to the top 100 frequently asked questions about Intermittent Fasting. You will learn:
- How to turn your body into a fat burning machine with the 16/8 method of Intermittent Fasting
- How breakfast is hindering your weight loss efforts and why it is NOT the most important meal of the day.
- How Intermittent Fasting helps the midlife woman with weight loss and general health
- The amazing anti-aging effects of Intermittent Fasting for the midlife woman
- The best foods to consume (and avoid) during the fasting and eating parts of the day
- How to choose foods that will accelerate results and lead to permanent weight loss
- How to adjust your fasting times to accommodate your schedule
- How to listen to your body so that you can eat any foods/drinks you want including sweets and alcohol
- How to incorporate essential oils for added support throughout the whole day
- The best exercises to help the midlife woman to achieve maximum results
- How to make Intermittent Fasting a long-term lifestyle and keep the weight off easily, forever!
It is time to put YOU first, get healthy and FINALLY lose that stubborn midlife middle!
Need professional copy, editing or ghostwriting? Contact me.